This is my third week with csc104, which I've started getting familiar with: the lecture, the lab tutorial, the quizzes, so and so forth. I lost one mark out of two in the quiz today, which is because I didn't pay attention to the direction in the definition of "rotate" - It's ANTI-clockwise! Goodness... I bet I'll never ever forget it!
We've also started working on our first assignment now. I submitted my wikiI.pdf just now in which I drew a pretty cool plan on how to make a contribution to Wikipedia. There are still two days before the due, and I'm very pleased because I play an active role and do not fall behind. However, things are now as easy at the beginning. I still well remember my first try on Markus with my CDF account. The task was so simple that the only thing we were required to do is to submit a doc to "prove we are alive". But I consulted my TA almost step by step to accomplish my submission. Similar things also happened on my first time with Dr.racket and Wikipedia. Luckily, Prof. Danny and all the TAs are always being so kind and patient to offer me any kind of help. One of the reasons why I like the course so much is that I like Prof. Danny so much. He is knowledgeable, humorous and full of passion for teaching. The video-lectures he provided are so carefully-arranged and easily-understood. Not only have I got used to Dr.Racket and is able to operate higher and higher level of programmings (so far we've learned how to require picturing programs to express, combine, transforming values as well as to define identifiers to stand for images, enormous numbers, long passages of words etc.We can also put any image beside a mirror image of itself by using a series of functions. Dr. racket is far more power than what you could imagine), I also get a better and better understanding of how computers work and how to require programs on computers to solve complex problems. And most of all, I really enjoy communicating with Danny face to face as well as through the e-mail. What I appreciate very much is that every time after we talked about a puzzle (paper-folding puzzle for example), he would give me a bigger challenge and encourage me to think further. I just love those little puzzles and challenges so much:)
Last but not least, this following is a photo-copy of my flow chart for paper-folding puzzle. I'm looking forward to future lectures and it's hard to imagine how much I'm going to learn with dear Dr. racket and Prof. Danny:)
没有评论:
发表评论