We are going to have another test just next Wednesday.
Yesterday’s lecture was also not that easy for me. We talked about 3 different ways how computers communicate with each other. Danny was so well-prepared that he used vivid schemes and even held a physical activity in class to help us comprehend. I could follow him this time yet I was worried if I got all the points he mentioned about, since all the details might appear on the term test as short answer questions which I didn’t do well last time.
Dr. Racket was getting boring...... I wished that we could have another function to learn but we just used recursion tools to represent the same idea we had learned in the last class. I also wished to have another puzzle to solve but we didn’t. Generally speaking, I’m much more fond of programming than the long long history of computer and beyond.
Slogs are getting much shorter...... Does it mean that I’m getting smarter(because I avoid writing dull things and is getting used to everything especially Dr.Racket) or lazier?
没有评论:
发表评论