Happy Halloween!
We moved to another topic and talked about the operating systems in modern computers and I didn’t quite follow it :( Although we are only supposed to know how they developed and applied to computers, I was always trying to figure out why those programs worked and that’s obviously beyond my knowledge. The first lecture was like a brainstorming to me and I was frequently lost in my thought and missed what Danny talked further about.
However, Dr.Racket was fun and easy. I think I’ve got used to its language and had also successfully written down some unique small programs to produce images of my own. It was really cool.
Also, a quick summary of Sneeze project. It is due on Nov. 1st and I’m again ahead of schedule. This project seems to be a collection of functions in Dr. Racket. I didn’t face any difficulties writing each of the expressions thanks to the videos, the practices during the tutorials and the quizzes which highlight the key features. However, when I happily clicked run to watch for the output, I was shocked and confused at the result showing that there was no single red dots appeared! Luckily it didn’t take too long to figure out the bug, which is that I typed the function Immunity wrongly with quotation marks! Then I fixed it immediately and it worked just so nicely:)
没有评论:
发表评论